2021-22 Membership fees are as below.
In accordance with the Club Constitution we have a number of Membership options however the most popular are:
- Life Membership – given to members who have contributed to the Club’s success over a number of years and is voted by the members at an AGM. No membership fee is paid but has exactly the same rights as a Full Member.
- Full Membership – upon payment of appropriate membership fee permits member to play in all bowling events at Warnbro (Pennants, Club Championships, and Club Social bowling events (Back to the Shed etc) and hold full voting rights in the Club.
- Dual Membership – upon payment of appropriate membership fee permits member to play Pennants for Warnbro in accordance with the Bowls WA Rules (with Warnbro not as his/her Home Club). Dual members cannot play in Club Championships nor have voting rights.
- Social membership – upon payment of appropriate membership fee permits member to enter Club without having to be signed in or escorted. Cannot vote or play in any Club bowls event. Cannot use the greens unless for a Club sanctioned bowls event, such as Barefoot Bowls.
- Junior Membership – for Juniors under the age of 18 and upon payment of appropriate membership fee permits the member to play pennants and Club Championships, but has no voting rights.
Membership fees are set each year by the Committee, and ratified by the members. The membership year is from 01-May to 30-Apr the following year.
For 2021-22 (valid until 30-Apr-2022) the membership fees are:
- Full $175
- pro-rata for new members (not renewals) accepted after 31-Oct-21 $125
- pro-rata for new members (not renewals) accepted after 31-Jan-22 $90
- Dual $105
- Social $35
- Junior $60
For those wishing to join the wonderful Warnbro Bowling Club the Full (including Junior) and Social Membership application Forms are available from under the Main noticeboard in the Club.
The link below will take you to the Constitution page where you will find the Constitution outlining all Membership details.