MEMBERSHIP CARD UPDATE – June 2019
Membership cards are being organised and will be available by mid-July hopefully. The cards are being introduced in conjunction with the new Till system. The cards will allow members to deposit money on the card for use at the Bar, and (dependent on decisions) will allow Members to accrue points for purchases or discounts on purchases, special offers such as a free Birthday drink and so on. More information will be provided to members closer to the roll out of the new system and cards.
Please be patient and keep your receipt of membership payment handy, as that will show you are a financial Member of the Club in 2019-20, until such time as a new card is available.
In accordance with the Club Constitution we have a number of Membership options however the most popular are:
- Life Membership – given to members who have contributed to the Club’s success over a number of years and is voted by the members at an AGM. No membership fee is paid but has exactly the same rights as a Full Member.
- Full Membership – upon payment of appropriate membership fee permits member to play in all bowling events at Warnbro (Pennants, Club Championships, and Club Social bowling events (Back to the Shed etc) and hold full voting rights in the Club.
- Dual Membership – upon payment of appropriate membership fee permits member to play Pennants for Warnbro in accordance with the Bowls WA Rules (with Warnbro not as his/her Home Club). Dual members cannot play in Club Championships nor have voting rights.
- Social membership – upon payment of appropriate membership fee permits member to enter Club without having to be signed in or escorted. Cannot vote or play in any Club bowls event.
- Junior Membership – for Juniors under the age of 18 and upon payment of appropriate membership fee permits the member to play pennants and Club Championships, but has no voting rights.
Membership fees are set each year by the Committee, and ratified by the members. The membership year is from 01-May to 30-Apr the following year.
For 2019-20 (until 30-Apr-2020) the membership fees are:
- Full $140
- pro-rata for new members (not renewals) joining after 31-Oct-19 $100
- pro-rata for new members (not renewals) joining after 31-Jan-20 $80
- Dual $90
- Social $30
- Junior $50
For those wishing to join the wonderful Warnbro Bowling Club a Membership form is here: Membership application Form 2019-20
The link below will take you to the Constitution page where you will find the Constitution outlining all Membership details.